Olympic Black Bumper Plates (In Pairs )
The Olympic Bumper Plates are constructed from the finest quality rubber with durable steel inserts, making them perfect to be used with Olympic barbells. You can use the rubber weights for Cross Fit, strength training, deadlifting, Olympic weightlifting. With these weights for barbell, you can do a variety of exercises in a range of environments, from a commercial studio to an outdoor garden gym. Due to the rubber construction, you can drop the loaded bar safely with no risk of damage to the floor, bar, platform, bystanders, or plates.
They are suitable for absorbing impact to protect the weight bar and the floor as well as reduce noise when dropping weights to the floor. Best of all, they are specially designed to bounce less when dropped. The rubber bumper plates also tend to be quieter than steel plates and do not rattle together when lifted. They are available in multiple weight options ranging from 5 kg to 20 kg.
- Quality construction
- Low bounce
- Flexible workouts
- Safe to use
- High-durometer recycled rubber bumper plates offer an economical option for facilities looking to outfit their weight rooms on a budget.
- Smooth matte finish looks great in any facility.
- Steel inner ring allows for effortless slide on and off bars
- Perfect for Olympic weightlifting training
- Designed to distribute impact when dropped
- Available in 5kg – 25kg and as part of a full set
- Sold in pairs
There are no reviews yet.