- The Bulgarian Bag is one of the most versatile training devices available. It was invented by a trainer in Bulgaria to achieve a more intensive combination of strength and endurance training for wrestlers. Since the effectiveness of this crescent shaped bag has become apparent, you can now find them in more and more gyms and fitness studios around the world.
- The bag has several grip loops which allow it to be lifted like a dumbbell or thrown as a weight around the body axis.
- For push-ups, knee bends or running, the Bulgarian Bag sits around the neck and adds a few kilos to your body weight. The soft filling ensures a comfortable fit on your shoulders.
- Outer shell: hard-wearing and tear-resistant imitation leather
- Filling material made of sand and steel pellets
- Available weight classes: 5, 7, 12, 17 and 22 kg
- Special features: pointed gripping ends and a total of 5 grip loops
- You can use Bulgarian Bag to add body weight during almost any exercise. You can therefore build targeted muscle groups and achieve amazing training results. Ideal for fat burning, general fitness and strength training.
Dimensions of the different models:
- 5 kg (length x width x height: 63 x 21 x 48 cm)
- 7 kg (length x width x height: 63 x 22 x 48 cm)
- 12 kg (length x width x height: 68 x 22 x 48 cm)
- 17 kg (length x width x height: 70 x 23 x 48 cm)
- 22 kg (length x width x height: 70 x 24 x 48 cm)
There are no reviews yet.