To lubricate the performance treadmill, do the steps below carefully:
- Unplug the machine and wipe down the belt, deck, and rollers with a clean cloth.
- Locate the lubrication port, usually found underneath the front of the machine near the base.
- Apply a thin layer of treadmill-specific lubricant, such as silicone or paraffin wax, to the belt using the applicator or a clean cloth.
- Plug the machine back in and run it for about 10-15 minutes to distribute the lubricant evenly. Wipe down the belt and deck again with a clean cloth to remove excess lubricant.
- It’s recommended to lubricate your one every 3-6 months, depending on usage. Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the best results.