Lat Bar with Hand Grips 35″
- MULTIPLE USES: VURESQUE LAT Bar connects not only to your home cable machine but pulley crossover and rowing machine. making whole variety of pulling motions possible.
- WIDELY USED: The range of exercises you can perform is huge. Apart from LAT pulldown building your muscles around the shoulders and upper back, exercises like face pulls, external rotations, and different rowing varieties are all possible.
- FEATURES: Rotating and swiveling center for relatively consistent movements, getting a full-range exercise. Constructed with solid stainless steel and chrome coating.
- NON-SLIP HANDLE: Rubber non-slip handle gives you more grip, providing greater stability and control while slow-eccentric training for better joint and muscle development.
- OVERALL: LAT pulldown bar can be used for dozens of exercises, utilizing constant tension to get a great pump and build muscle effectively. Developing lagging muscles or strengthening those hard-to-train areas like the rear delts and upper back.
- Material: High quality steel + non-slip coated handle
- Net weight: 4.3KG/9.5 pounds
- Size: 88.9 CM/35 inches
- Design: designed for all cable systems
- High quality: mainly made of steel, strong and rust-proof, long
- Practical: Help you expand the range of exercise and maximize
- Excellent design: The rubber-covered handle is non-slip and
comfortable to grip.
- Ideal tool: precision accessories for cable machines used in
home or gymnasium training.
- Widely used: It can fit any cable exercise equipment.
There are no reviews yet.