Squadra Fitness Olympic Flat Bench / Bench Press – SF054
- A bench press MUST be present in every gym or gym. Many professional strength trainers and practitioners believe that this exercise is among the 3 “king exercises” which also count deadlifts and squats.
- Exercising bench press is a relatively simple exercise. However, you must be aware that your feet must remain on the floor throughout the exercise, and you must not sway too much in the back or use the chest as a “spring” for the bar.
- The bench press exercise is done by lying flat on the bench and taking a wide grip on the barbell (slightly wider than a shoulder width). Then you make an explosive movement where you lift your arms outstretched and then lower the bar quietly.
- With bench press training, you hit a large part of your upper body muscles as well as arm muscles such as, chest, triceps, biceps and forearm. The male user will typically achieve a wider and more powerful chest area, while the female user will often achieve a stronger and tighter chest area.
- The bench press exercise usually takes place with a long straight barbell with weight plates.
- The Squadra Fitness Bench Press bench is a powerful and stable training bench. The depositing handles on this bench are coated with PVC rubber, which provides a durable surface and reduces noise when depositing the barbell.
- Disc holders are mounted on the side of this bench press bench so you do not have to lug discs back and forth to and from the stand. Here you always have the discs at hand.
Dimension : 175 x 172 x136 cm.