Brewer Fitness Laddermill Ascender ( Rotating Ladder )
- Motorless and self paced : When the climber moves, the ladder rotates: when the climber stops, the ladder stops.
- Intuitive movement : Laddermills make the challenge and fun of vertical movement available to everyone using intuitive movement and controls. No training needed.
- Simple lever controls : One lever allows users to change the Laddermill angles 30 degrees before or while climbing, while a second controls speed from stopped to fast: all are intuitive.
- Flexible workouts : Climb at different angles to stress upper or lower body, use as a traditional stepper with the built-in hand rails or standing on the ground makes it a powerful upper-body and stretching machine.
- Rugged industrial design : The Laddermill has a rugged industrial design proven over years of hard commercial use.
- Weight : 590 Pounds.
- Construction : Steel framework with stainless steel rungs.
- Placement : Indoor (outside with exterior upgrade)
- Width of Climbing Rungs: 30 inchs
- Angle Range: positive 5 degrees to negative 20 degrees (overhanging).
- Mode of Control: Electro-hydraulic braking and resistance.
- Electrical Requirements: 9 VDC (1500ma) Plug-in transformer (supplied) -for display only
- Electronic Display: Measures distance (feet or meters), time and calories.
Time and distance goals can be pre-set.
- Frame Color: Anthracite Gray. Custom colors available.
- Warranty: 1 year