If you want to know what is the best diameter for a pull-up bar, keep reading!
Buy this pull-up bar from Sam Sports, and visit our sections for more.
Types of pull-up bars
- Ceiling-Mounted Pull-Up Bar.
- Door Frame Pull-Up Bar.
- Doorway Pull-Up Bar.
- Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar.
- Outdoor Pull-Up Bar.
What is the best diameter for a pull-up bar?
- The best pull-up bar width: is 45 inches.
- The best diameter for a pull-up bar: is 1 or 2 inches.
- The pipe you should use: is metal.
- The best size for a pull-up bar: is 48” x 1 ¼”.
You have to know that the width and thickness of the pull-up bar have a direct impact on your grip strength.
The thicker and longer a pull-up width is, the more you can increase weight.